An easy and simple sweet made with cornflakes. As I said it will take only less time and few ingredients. You can adjust the sweetness adding/reducing the quantity of sugar
- Corn flakes – 1 cup
- Shredded coconut – 2 tablespoon
- Sugar – 4 tablespoon
- Cashew nuts – 5
- Cardamom powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Milk/Ghee – 2 tablespoon
- Grind the corn flakes into powder. Crush the nuts and sugar.
- Heat a pan and add shredded coconut. Then add corn flakes powder, powdered sugar along with cardamom powder.
- Add Milk/Ghee to this and combine all the ingredients blended well. Turn off the fire.
- Roll this into round small balls.