This is an easy snack cum dessert with ripe plantains. The plantain slices roasted in ghee along with sugar and coconut will give an aromatic flavored dish. Because of its sweetness kids will love this.
- Ripe banana – 3
- Grated coconut – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Ghee – 3 tablespoon
- Cardamom powder – a pinch
- Cashew nuts – 2 tablespoon
- Raisins – 1 tablespoon
- Cut the bananas into medium thick slices.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add raisins, cashew nuts,grated coconut, sugar and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add banana slices and cardamom powder into it and roast it for 5 minutes.