This is an easy and tasty snack prepared with ripe plantain. Kids will surely like this yummy treat, you can do it any time with less ingredients. Sugar you can adjust depending upon the sweetness of banana. Freshly powdered cardamom will give more fragrance and taste.
- Ripe plantain – 2
- Sugar – 2 tablespoon
- Cardamom – 3 or 4(powdered)
- Grated coconut – 1/2 cup
- Slice the banana into 3 pieces lengthwise.
- Heat ghee in a pan and shallow fry both sides of banana slices and keep it aside.
- In the same pan add some more ghee and saute coconut, chopped nuts, cardamom powder and sugar. Mix everything well.
- Roll the banana slices and fill the coconut mix and fix it with a tooth pick.