This is a simple pudding with biscuits. You can use any tea biscuits like Marie, Britannia etc. Preparation is very simple compared to the regular pudding recipes. Kids will like this since they always like biscuits to crunch.
- Tea biscuits – 15
- Unsalted butter – 50 grams
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder – 2 tablespoon
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 teaspoon
- Add 1 teaspoon coffee powder in 1 cup of boiling water. Filter it and leave it to cool.
- Line a square tin with cling film leaving a little extra on one side to fold over the top.
- In a bowl, beat together butter and powdered sugar until fluffy. Add cocoa powder and continue beating until well mixed.
- Add vanilla essence and mix well. Add milk little at a time and mix well. The consistency of the mixture should neither be stiff nor too watery.
- Dip the biscuit one at a time in coffee decoction and arrange it in the pan as a layer.
With a spatula, spread the cocoa mixture over the biscuits evenly. Continue layering biscuits and cream alternatively.
- Decorate it with chopped nuts or sprinkles, cover it that extra cling film, press it gently and keep it in the freezer to set. When ready, lift the pudding out of the pan, unfold it and slice it into small pieces and serve..