Most of the time in the pasta recipes I have used the spiral shaped fusilli pasta. But you can try it with any pasta of your choice. This time it is a mix of cheese and tomatoes along with pasta.
- Pasta – 1 cup
- Onion – 1
- Cheese – 2 tablespoon
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoon
- Tomato – 2
- Garlic – 4 pods
- Pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Boil water, add salt and 1 teaspoon of olive oil in it. Add the pasta and let them to cook well.
- Drain the pasta and mix it with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and keep it aside. Cut onion and garlic finely.
- Heat the pan and add the remaining oil in it and saute the onion and garlic until little mushy. Add tomato paste and saute the paste until raw smell goes.
- Add pepper powder and required salt in to it then mix well. Add half cup of water and bring them into boil.
- When the oil is whooshes out well stop the stove. Add the tomato mixture into the pasta and mix well. Add the grated cheese and 1 teaspoon of oregano seasoning into it and mix well.