Another easy side dish with mushrooms you can serve with rice, chapathi etc.
- Mushroom – 250 gram
- Fennel Seeds – ½ teaspoon
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – ¾ teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – ½ teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 2 teaspoon
- Garam masala – ¾ teaspoon
- Peel the skin and put the mushroom into water with 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder for 2 minutes and wash it well. Slice mushroom into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter fennel seeds. Add sliced onion and curry leaves. Cook with the pan covered and stir in between till onion turns brown in color.
- Add sliced tomato and sauté till it becomes soft and oil starts appearing on the sides of the pan.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute for a min. Add all masala, salt and sauté for a minute. Add mushroom and mix well so that the mushroom get coated with the masala.
- Cook with the pan covered in medium flame till mushroom is cooked well. Serve hot.