There are lot of health benefits for mushroom like it increases the strength of your immune system, gets relief from high level cholesterol etc. Different types of mushrooms you can see around, first you should make sure that it is edible. Here I have used the button mushrooms.
- Mushroom – 250 gram
- Chili powder – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion – 1
- Ginger/Garlic paste – 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Chicken masala – 1/4 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1/4 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
- Tomato – 1/2
- Green Chili – 2
- Potato (slice it to very small pieces) – 1/2
- Pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cut the Mushroom into bite size pieces. Keep it in water with salt and turmeric for 2 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Splutter the mustard seeds and add the the sliced onion into the hot oil, allow it turn into transparent colour.
- Add the sliced green chilies, ginger garlic paste , tomato and saute it well for about 2 minutes.
- Add chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, chicken masala ,pepper powder, garam masala,salt and allow it to cook well and a nice aroma comes out.
- When the masala is cooked well add the mushroom pieces and small potato pieces into the cooked masala allow it to fry along with the masala. Finally add chopped cilantro.