A tasty recipe of pasta with the blend of tomato puree. Kids will definitely like this and it is very easy to prepare.
- Pasta – 3/4 cup
- Tomato puree – from 1 big tomato
- Garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Tomato sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Tomato – 1 chopped
- Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Olive oil – 1 teaspoon
- .Boil water and cook pasta with salt and little oil until slightly soft yet crunchy enough to bite.Drain water and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic paste and saute until slightly browned. add chopped tomatoes, toss it for a minute.
- Add tomato puree and saute until its raw smell totally leaves.Add required salt and pepper, give a quick stir.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix well, add tomato sauce and sprinkle little water if the mixture is too dry. Boil for 2-3 minutes until the pasta is coated well with the sauce.