This is a dry chicken dish, which can be used as a side dish. It is a simple and easy recipe of chicken roast.
- Chicken – 1 Kilogram
- Onion – 3
- Tomato – 2
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 teaspoon
- Chilly powder – 2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder -1/2 teaspoon
- Heat oil in a pan and add sliced onions,saute until golden brown. Add the ginger-garlic paste, curry leaves and saute till raw smell disappears.
- Add in chilly, coriander, pepper, turmeric and garam masala powders on low flame and saute till you get a nice aroma.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and 1/4 cup of water. Mix well, cover and cook until the tomatoes becomes soft.
- Add the chicken pieces, mix until the masala completely coats the chicken.Cover and cook on medium flame. Stir in between.
- Uncover the lid, keep stirring the mix until the water content evaporates completely on medium high flame and the masala is dry coated with the chicken. Remove from fire and garnish with chopped cilantro.