This is a simple egg curry you can serve with rice or chapathi. It is an easy recipe you can make with minimum time. You can adjust the spiciness by mixing normal and Kashmiri chily powders.
- Eggs – 4
- Onion – 1
- Tomatoes – 2
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1 tablespoon
- Coriander powder – 1 tablespoon
- Cumin powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Boil the eggs for 15 minutes. Remove the shells and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Then add the chopped onions till it becomes translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste followed by the chopped tomatoes,curry leaves and salt. Fry them till tomatoes become soft.
- Add red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and garam masala powder accordingly. Fry it for 2 minutes and then add hot water.
- Half the eggs and add to the curry, let it boil till it forms a thick gravy.