A simple and delicious pasta recipe with vegetables. Here I have used fusilli type of pasta. But you can use any variety for this particular recipe.
- Pasta – 1 cup
- Onion – 1, finely chopped
- Ginger & Garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Tomato – 1, finely chopped
- Green chilies – 1, slit length wise
- Mixed Vegetables – 1 cup [Carrot, beans,capsicum,peas]
- Red chili powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Garam masala powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Tomato ketchup – 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Boil water in a deep sauce pan, add salt and 2 teaspoon of olive oil, add the pasta and let it cook.
- After the pasta cooks, switch off the stove and drain all the water.Keep the cooked pasta aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions and green chilies and saute until golden brown. Now add the ginger & garlic paste and saute until the raw smell goes off.
- Add the vegetables, salt and sauté for about 3 min.Close it cook till the vegetable become soft.
- Add the red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and stir for about 2 minutes for the raw smell to go away.
- Add the cooked pasta and give good toss to coat the masala all over the pasta well. Now add the tomato ketchup and mix it well.