This is an easy and tasty side dish with egg. It is a North Indian style of scrambled egg usually served with rotis. In Kerala style, the same thing (mutta thoran) is prepared by adding coconut and all.
- Eggs – 3
- Onion – 1, finely chopped
- Tomato – 1, chopped
- Green chilies – 1, chopped
- Ginger – 1 small piece, finely chopped
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Fennel seeds – 1/4 teaspoon (optional)
- Coriander leaves
- Whisk the eggs gently with salt and keep aside.
- In a pan, heat oil or ghee and add onions, green chilies, ginger and saute well.
- Add tomato and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt as per taste.
- Add slightly beaten eggs and keep whisking them until cooked.
- Finally add Fennel seeds,chopped coriander leaves and switch it off.