We can prepare chicken curry in different ways. This is prepared using ground onion. So we will get thick gravy and taste is also awesome. It can be served with rice, Indian breads, appam, chapathi..If you want to change the usual taste and preparation of chicken curry you can try out this.
- Chicken – 500 gram
- Onion – 2
- Ginger – 1 small piece
- Garlic – 6 flakes
- Tomato – 1
- Kashmiri Chili – 1 tablespoon
- Pepper powder – 1teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 2 teaspoon
- Heat oil in a pan.Saute onion, when it is light brown colour switch off.
- Grind the browned onion.and keep aside. Grind ginger,garlic and tomato.
- Heat oil in the same pan. Add onion paste and saute for 2 minutes. Add ginger-garlic-tomato paste into this.
- Add all the masala and saute till oil appears. Add chicken pieces,salt and 1.5 cup of hot water and cook in low flame till it is done.
- Heat oil in another pan,add mustard seeds and curry leaf. Add this to the cooked curry.