This is an easy and simple side dish with brinjal which is served with rice. When you are cutting the brinjal, dont keep it for long time to avoid discoloration. To prevent this you can put it in water while slicing.
- Brinjal – 4 (cut lengthwise)
- Onion – 1
- Dry red chili – 3
- Garlic – 6 flakes
- Turmeric – 1/4 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute onion,curry leaf and dry red chili.
- Add turmeric powder,chopped garlic and salt.
- Add brinjal pieces and red chili powder.
- Fry it till done.