It is a very easy and tasty dessert you can make any time when you are craving for some sweet dishes. Since it is made of fruits also, it will be in a hit list of kids also. You can add any fruits of your choice. Do you have the doubt about the difference of fruit salad and fruit custard? In a simple way we can say fruit salad with custard is called fruit custard.
- Custard powder – 3 tablespoon
- Milk – 2 cups
- Cardamom powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Sugar – 3 tablespoon
- Fruits (Apple,Kiwi,Banana,Grapes,Pine apple etc.)
- In a small bowl mix 4 tablespoon warm milk with custard powder and make a smooth paste without any lumps.
- Boil remaining milk in a nonstick pan on medium flame. Add sugar and cardamom powder and mix well. Slowly, add custard powder paste in milk and stir continuously.
- When milk gets thicker, turn off the gas and keep aside to cool down. After it comes to room temperature, refrigerate it. It will become more thick when cooled.
- Cut fruits of your choice. Before serving, arrange the fruits in a bowl and pour cold custard on top of it.