Beef is an all time favorite for all Keralites. It is a Kerala style preparation of beef curry. This you can serve with rice, breakfast items, bread varieties. This is an easy and tasty dish.
- Beef – 1 kilo
- Onion – 1
- Shallots – 1/2 cup
- Garlic – 8 flakes
- Green chili – 4
- Ginger – 1 piece
- Red chili powder – 2 tablespoon
- Coriander powder – 4 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Meat masala – 1 tablespoon
- Pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
- Curry Leaf – 1 sprig
- Cook the beef in a pressure cooker adding turmeric powder, pepper powder, salt and 1/2 cup of water.
- Heat oil in a pan and add curry leaves, ginger, garlic, green chilli, shallots, onion and saute well.
- Add coriander, red chilly, pepper powder and some hot water. (First heat all the masala powder and add)
- Add cooked beef and mix well. Add meat masala, cover it and cook for some time and turn off.