It is an easy snack which can be served as an accompaniment for tea. You can say it is a kids friendly recipe because it is a sweet snack which prepared with ripe plantain. It requires only few ingredients and can be quickly made. you can add more sugar depends on sweetness of banana.
- Ripe plantain – 2
- Grated coconut – 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder – 1 pinch
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon (Optional)
- Bread crumbs – 1/4 cup
- Milk – 3 tablespoon
- Ghee – 2 tablespoon
- Steam cook the ripe bananas with skin on. Peel off the skin and mash it well.
- Add coconut,cardamom powder,sugar and mix well with your fingers. Roll into medium-sized balls and flatten like cutlets.
- Dip in milk and then roll in bread crumbs.
- Heat ghee in a pan. Shallow-fry the cutlets until golden on both sides.