An easy snack with bread. It is a quick recipe and kids favourite also. If you put this balls in sugar syrup it will be an easy way of making bread jamuns.
- Bread slices – 5
- Grated coconut – 1/2 cup
- Egg – 1
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Cardamom powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Remove the crusts(brown sides) of each bread. Shred each bread into small pieces with your fingers.
- Crack an egg into it along with sugar, coconut & cardamom powder. (use milk instead of egg if you want it completely vegetarian)
- Mix all the ingredients together with your hands & make it into a smooth dough. Make small balls out of it & keep it in a plate.
- Heat oil in a deep bottomed vessel and deep fry these balls until golden brown in low-medium heat. Turn the balls faster as it fries at a faster rate.